The success of The Bella Project is dependent upon the generosity of our business partners in the community. Without their support, The Bella Project could not make the dreams of our “bellas” come true. The donations of our corporate sponsors and in-kind donors are vital to supporting the costs of producing our various events. Please support these businesses and thank them for their overwhelming support of The Bella Project!
Thank you to the following businesses for their in-kind donations and for contributing to the success of The Bella Project:
- BRUG Bakery Hawaii – https://www.facebook.com/brugbakeryhi/
- Central Union Church – 1660 S. Beretania Street, Honolulu, HI http://centralunionchurch.org/
- Tea at 1024, 1024 Nuuanu Ave, Honolulu, HI http://www.teaat1024.net/
- Leina Aonuma – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeinaAonuma
- Nordstrom Cosmetics – Lesley Dadez, Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Hawaii Self Storage – Kaimuki, 2909 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, HI https://www.hawaiiselfstorage.com/
- Masako Formals Hawaii – 716 Cooke Street, Honolulu, HI http://www.masakohawaii.com/
- Mona K. Wood-Sword (IKAIKA Communications) – IKAIKA Communications
- Curtis Bolosan-Yee (Good Action Mobile Entertainment) – https://www.facebook.com/goodactionmobile/
- Teruya’s Andagi – https://www.teruyasandagi.com/ – 1104 Pensacola St.
Honolulu, HI 96814, (808) 389-1714